According to Service Performance Insight research, organizations using a PSA earn $56,000 more annually per project than those who do not use a PSA. Add a few more projects to the mix, and a non-PSA-wielding company stands to lose a hefty chunk of change every year.
If you needed some convincing to board the PSA train, the expanded revenue potential is certainly a persuasive argument in its favour.
Now for the million-dollar question: which PSA, should you choose? The answer to that is entirely up to you. But you may want to consider the following before making a decision:
- Does it support additional integrations and is that important to your business plan?
- Is it beneficial in helping your company scale up?
- Does it provide mobile support?
- Is the pricing feature sufficiently robust?
- Can it be easily configured with your existing processes?
- Does it provide real-time visibility?
To help you consider your options, we’re continuing our tour of all the PSAs currently connected to the Gradient Platform.
This week, ConnectWise is in the spotlight.
Most of you are probably already familiar with ConnectWise. It’s one of the leading PSAs on the market with a sizable user base. Some of its unique features include:
- Asset/device management
- Customer contracts management
- Automating invoicing and collections
- Monitoring and issue resolution
- Simplification of quotes and proposals
ConnectWise also provides many integrations for operational efficiency (E2E lifecycle management: sales to procurement to service to billing), it scales and operationalizes administrative and technical processes, and it is highly configurable.
It also boasts a global peer-to-peer community made up of over 100,000 IT professionals, called The IT Nation, consisting of industry experts and offering in-depth product training, community-based events, and the chance to engage with like-minded individuals.
The Gradient Edge
Once you’ve chosen the PSA that best suits your needs, the Gradient Synthesize Platform is now accessible to help expedite your billing reconciliation processes and gain the upper hand in staying on top of your alerts.
Why not take it for a spin and see what it can do for your business?