1. Conduct. You shall not (a) copy or distribute any part of this Website (including all of the contents of the Website), (b) alter or modify any part of the Website, (c) interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; (d) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation; (e) collect or store personal data about other users or viewers; or (f) resell the content of the Website, the use of the Website or access to the Website or the content of the Website.
You also agree not to access the Website in a manner that utilizes the resources of the Website more heavily than would be the case for an individual person using a conventional web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, operators of public search engines may use spiders or other bots for the purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials on this Website.
2. Intellectual Property Rights. GRADIENT and its licensors and clients reserve all rights, including without limitation all intellectual property rights, to the Website and all content published on the Website. If You provide GRADIENT with any suggestions, comments, or other feedback ("Feedback") relating to the Website, GRADIENT may use such Feedback in the Website or in any other GRADIENT products or services (collectively, " GRADIENT Offerings"). Accordingly, You agree that: (a) GRADIENT is not subject to any confidentiality obligations in respect to the Feedback, (b) the Feedback is not confidential or proprietary information of You or any third party and You have all of the necessary rights to disclose the Feedback to GRADIENT, (c) GRADIENT (including all of its successors and assigns and any successors and assigns of any of the GRADIENT Offerings) may freely use, reproduce, publicize, license, distribute, and otherwise commercialize Feedback in any GRADIENT Offerings, and (d) You are not entitled to receive any compensation or re-imbursement of any kind from GRADIENT or any of the other users of the Website.
3. Use of the Website. GRADIENT does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of content on the Website. Users acknowledge that by using the Website, they may be exposed to materials that are offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will GRADIENT be liable in any way for any materials, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any materials or any defects or errors in any printing or manufacturing, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the viewing or use of any materials posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available on the Website.
The information and materials on this Website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Certain materials on this Website may have been submitted by viewers or other participants in the various forums on this Website.
GRADIENT may alter, suspend, or discontinue this Website at any time and for any reason or no reason, without notice. The Website may be unavailable from time to time due to maintenance or malfunction of computer or network equipment or other reasons. GRADIENT may periodically add or update the information and materials on this Website without notice.
4. DISCLAIMER OF ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS. THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, GRADIENT DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR OFFER ANY CONDITIONS THAT: (I) THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE CORRECT, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR COMPLETE; (II) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (III) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (IV) THIS WEBSITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. GRADIENT SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING OR USING ANY SUCH MATERIAL. GRADIENT DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, PROVIDE ANY CONDITIONS OR REPRESENTATIONS, OR ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY ANY THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR IN RESPECT TO ANY WEBSITE THAT CAN BE REACHED FROM A LINK ON THE WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING ON THE WEBSITE, AND GRADIENT SHALL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION THAT YOU MAY ENTER INTO WITH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL GRADIENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM (I) YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES, (III) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANY OTHER FILES OR DATA THAT MAY BE HARMFUL TO COMPUTER OR COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT OR DATA THAT MAY HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF GRADIENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENSION PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
6. Links to Third-Party Websites. This Website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by GRADIENT. GRADIENT is not responsible for the content of any linked websites. Any third-party websites or services accessed from the Website are subject to the terms and conditions of those Websites and or services and You are responsible for determining those terms and conditions and complying with them. The presence on the Website of a link to any non-GRADIENT websites does not imply that GRADIENT endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such websites, and You hereby release GRADIENT from all liability and/damages that may arise from Your use of such websites or receipt of services from any such websites.
While GRADIENT encourages links to the Website, it does not wish to be linked to or from any third-party web site which (i) contains, posts or transmits any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law, regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of GRADIENT for which contains, posts or transmits any material or information of any kind which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including, without limitation, the making or buying of illegal weapons; or (ii) contains, posts or transmits any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. GRADIENT reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to the Website, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the foregoing nature, at any time. You agree to remove any link you may have to the Website upon the request of GRADIENT.
7. No Implied Endorsements. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by GRADIENT of that third party, third party product or service.
8. No Advice. The information contained on the Website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, tax, investment, financial, medical or other advice to you, and you should not rely upon the information to provide any such advice.
10. Security. Information sent or received over the Internet is generally unsecure and GRADIENT cannot and does not make any representation or warranty concerning security of any communication to or from the Website or any representation or warranty regarding the interception by third parties of personal or other information.
12. Copyright and Trademark Information. This Website, and the information and materials that it contains, are the property of GRADIENT and its licensors, and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All GRADIENT product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Gradient MSP Inc. All other company and product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners in certain countries. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this Website or any materials displayed on this Website, through the use of framing or otherwise, except: (a) as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions; or (b) with the prior written permission of GRADIENT. You shall not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules or restrictions on the Website.
This Website is Copyright © 2022 Gradient MSP Inc. All rights reserved.