Does robust, beautiful data inspire you? Do you enjoy learning about and breaking software, but love teaching others how even more? Do you crave opportunities to grow both as a tester and as a leader?
If you get kicked out of restaurants for pointing out typos in their menus, love any opportunity to stretch your abilities, and want to be a part of a movement on the ground floor, we might have the perfect role for you.
As a Team Lead, Testing, you will be responsible testing practices across multiple agile development teams, in addition to playing a key role in verifying integrations with our partners. Your contributions will help our team ensure we can provide our partners with incredible value and further our cause. Huzzah!
- A cause that we're passionate about driving and sharing
- A top-notch application with tons of potential
- A team of aces to work and collaborate with
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- A scrappy start-up attitude and plans for world domination
- 1+ years of experience in a testing or quality assurance leadership role organizing and developing superstars
- 6+ years testing complex integrated systems
- Deep understanding of risk assessment and test strategy, and an ability to apply limited resources effectively to manage and reduce risk
- A background writing test cases, test plans, project documentation and test summary reports
- Background identifying areas where testing can be automated and be responsible for setting up different testing automation frameworks
- Knowledge of best practices for testing secure and reliable applications
- Dedicated to diligence. Bonus points for including "Diligence Dynamo" as one of your core skills… show us you can read through our fluff
- Endless curiosity, a love of learning and a growth mindset
- Experience with Zephyr and Jira? Nice!
- Certificated in one of the CSQE/CSTE/ISTQB
How can I apply?
Either smash that fuchsia button below, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org