Gradient MSP is looking for Talent Acquisition Specialist who brings their ‘A’ game to work every day and who is an expert at finding creative ways to support our growing talent needs.
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in high growth and fast paced organizations. This role is for someone that pursues innovative approaches to the age old “war on talent” many companies face.
With high growth comes a fast pace, so be prepared to pivot quickly, knowing that you’ll be directly impacting Gradient’s emphasis on finding and hiring great people to join our organization.
- A cause that we're passionate about driving and sharing
- A top-notch application with tons of potential
- A team of aces to work and collaborate with
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- A scrappy start-up attitude and plans for world domination
- At least 3 years demonstrated recruiting experience focusing on technical talent
- Ideally, experience with in-house recruitment at a rapidly growing software or technology organization
- Strong sourcing skills using a variety of tools and platforms
- Solid research and analytical skills to assess talent needs in existing and new markets
- The capacity to adapt to an ever-changing landscape (we are a startup, after all)
- You consider yourself a self starter. You are comfortable with autonomy and can make thoughtful and educated decisions on the best way to approach your tasks
- Excitement to learn new things: try new tools often, switch up processes that aren't helping us grow, and are constantly bettering ourselves
- You are data driven. You understand the importance of sharing data and reflecting on it to pivot strategies and educate your hiring partners
- Results oriented. You demonstrate high performance and love challenging yourself
- Communicate well both in writing and in a remote environment
- A love of flamingos
How can I apply?
Either smash that fuchsia button below, or email your resume to email@example.com