Do you get excited about tackling complex technical problems? Look for unique ways to solve those problems before they even happen? Do you wish you could high-five yourself after teaching a user a new amazing way to solve a problem? Are you an enthusiastic learner who can't wait to crush the next challenge and think a flamingo is the best company mascot ever?
If you live and breathe helping people use and support software and are looking for something to stretch your abilities in a fast and fun environment, we might have the perfect role.
You'll be a part of a small but mighty team hell-bent on using superpowers of impeccable communication and a never-say-die attitude to deliver an incredible experience to the partners that use our software.
You will engage with partners that need your help, help identify areas of improvement in our software, and advocate for our partners to ensure bugs are understood and resolved, and be a veritable wizard when it comes to the ins and outs of our application. Huzzah!
And why Partner Support, not Customer Support, you might ask? Amazon has customers; Walmart has customers; we have partners. We're creating lifelong partnerships, and we're rocking the vocabulary to reflect it.
- A cause that we're passionate about driving and sharing
- A top-notch application with tons of potential
- A team of aces to work and collaborate with
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- A scrappy start-up attitude and plans for world domination
- 2+ years working in a direct customer-facing role, solving problems, documenting solutions, and doing the right thing. (Ideally in a B2B SaaS company)
- What some might consider an unhealthy level of "can do" attitude and a bias for action
- The ability to learn newly developed software and features every month rapidly
- A love of not only going the extra mile to solve a problem and ensuring the overall experience for our partners was something they will remember.
- The courage to jump out of comfort zones and not be afraid to fail forward
- A love of flamingos
Extra Awesomeness (if you have):
- Industry knowledge of MSPs (Managed Services Providers) the MSP channel, and the software and tools used by them
- Experience working in a rapidly scaling start-up SaaS company
- Experience working with Customer Success platforms (Gainsight, Totango, Churnzero, Planhat etc) and HubSpot CRM/ServiceHub
How can I apply?
Either smash that fuchsia button below, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org