If you’re an experienced security professional that is well versed in security, privacy, and compliance with a good handle on managing the necessary outsourced resources to ensure all our bases are covered – then this could be the job for you.
You’ll have a seat at the table to influence our approach to security and privacy controls, while implementing those controls and managing our ongoing compliance certifications.
Your work will be a key contribution to our success.
- A cause that we're passionate about driving and sharing
- A top-notch application with tons of potential
- A team of aces to work and collaborate with
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- A scrappy start-up attitude and plans for world domination
- At least three years of experience leading security at a SaaS or tech company
- Experience with SOC 2, ISO27001, HIPAA, GDPR, and CCPA compliance
- History managing vulnerability scanning, pen testing, threat intel, and risk management
- Ability to recommend, implement, and maintain internal security controls
- Experience establishing and implementing security policies
- Knowledge of budgeting, and proven ability to manage a budget
- Capacity to adapt to an ever-changing landscape (we are a startup, after all)
- Communicate well both in writing and in a remote environment
- A love of flamingos
How can I apply?
Either smash that fuchsia button below, or email your resume to email@example.com