You are a business development rockstar.
You will be dedicated to a variety of communities, and you’ll do anything to help your team bring community leaders and their members the most awesome experiences. There just aren’t many out there like you. You’ll roll up your sleeves and get dirty. Whether it’s traveling to events, building booths and working them, or at home, driving engagement with community members that give them awesome experiences.
You’re ready jump out into this awesome world, in-person and virtually.
You’re not afraid to engage with anyone, anytime, in anyway.
Your work will be a key contribution to our success.
- A cause that we're passionate about driving and sharing
- A top-notch application with tons of potential
- A team of aces to work and collaborate with
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
- A scrappy start-up attitude and plans for world domination
- At least three years of experience in a business development role, preferably in the channel or in SaaS or tech
- Experience executing events and other community engagement activities that drive amazing experiences, and measurable results
- Experience with HubSpot a big asset
- Ability to travel and work from home in a fully remote company
- Capacity to adapt to an ever-changing landscape (we are a startup, after all)
- A love of flamingos
How can I apply?
Either smash that fuchsia button below, or email your resume to email@example.com